City of South Salt Lake


Add To My Quick Links

City Attorney

To file a Small Claims action, refer to the Justice Court webpage for forms and guidelines. 

To obtain a Police Report, photos or video by other means other than Discovery, refer to the Police Department webpage for GRAMA forms and guidelines.

To know if you have an outstanding warrant or to request a copy of your Criminal Record, please contact the Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI)


To file an Appeal on:

A Criminal case - contact the South Lake Justice Court within 30 days of your sentencing date.

A Civil Citation -  refer to City Ordinance 2.22.040

Related Information

Attorney's Office

City Attorney's Office
220 East Morris Ave, Ste. 200
South Salt Lake, UT 84115

Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

O 801-483-6068

O 801-483-6070

Legal Defenders
O 801-944-3459