Welcome to Fitts Park Pavilion Rentals
The Pavilions are open for rentals! Please follow all rules, regulations, and suggested safety requirements while utilizing the pavilions, playgrounds, and restrooms.
ATTENTION: Parks, pavilions and restrooms are cleaned regularly, but sanitizing to prevent disease transmission is your responsibility. Use at your own risk.
***The current main playground (Little Tikes Playground) at Fitts Park is temporarily closed to the public until equipment improvements and a new rubber ground surface has been installed.
South Salt Lake has four beautiful pavilions that you can reserve April 1st - Oct 31st.
From Nov 1st - March 31st reservations are not taken. The season is closed.
All reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance
RESERVATION FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF THE DATE OF RESERVATION IS LESS THAN ONE WEEK AWAY AT THE TIME OF CANCELATION. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pavilions cannot be held or reserved via phone or email. Reservations are online only.
- If you have any questions about Fitts Park pavilion reservations please call, Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 801-464.6757
- Bounce Houses must have a special events permit. Special events permits are processed through our City Recorders office. The form is located on our City Recorders department web page. See form for all requirements for the special events permit
Park Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Parking lots available on 500 East and on Front Avenue at 400 East
Park Amenities include:
- Playground with shade canopy
- Adventure playground with zipline and climbing wall
- Fitness / ninja warrior course
- Bicycle training course
- Veterans Memorial
- 2 creeks with natural vegetation and wildlife
- Walking paths and Mill Creek Trail
Pavilion Amenities include:
- Picnic tables
- Garbage and recycling cans
- Drinking fountain by park entrance
- Restroom facilities by park entrance
Amenities not included in the pavilions:
- BBQs (you may bring your own and place on concrete surfaces)
- Running water
Park and Pavilion Rules Overview:
- No alcoholic beverages
- No vehicles on grass or sidewalks
- Dogs must be leashed
- No piñatas or confetti
- Bounce houses are only allowed with a Special Event Permit from the City Recorder's Office
Non-Emergency Contact Information
Non-emergency police dispatch: 801-840-4000
Parks Division Supervisor: 385-226-0212
Lions Pride PavilionCapacity: 144
Rental fee: $30.00 resident full day, $60.00 non-resident full day • Capacity: 144 • Most popular • Largest pavilion • Picnic tables • Closest to 500 East • Closest to restroomsReserve
Swire PavilionCapacity: 64
Rental fee: $25.00 resident full day, $50.00 non-resident full day • Capacity: 64 • Picnic tables • Privacy - accessible from Front Street • Near west Fitts expansion • Closest to Veterans MemorialReserve
Wandamere PavilionCapacity: 48
Rental fee: $25.00 resident full day, $50.00 non-resident full day • Capacity: 48 • Picnic tables • 2nd most popular • Nearest to shaded large playground • Restrooms within walking distanceReserve
Xango PavilionCapacity: 48
Rental fee: $20.00 resident full day, $40.00 non-resident full day • Capacity: 48 • Picnic tables • Near shaded large playground • Near Wandamere Pavilion, if needing additional space • Near Veterans Memorial • Restrooms within walking distanceReserve